XenServer 7 was released earlier this week bringing improvements in performance, scalability and security.
Most significant capabilities introduced:
- Direct Inspect: takes full advantage of the Intel EPT virtualization extensions to permit a true agentless anti-malware solution
- GPU support for NVIDIA GRID Maxwell M10 and the latest Intel Iris Pro virtual graphics
- RAM: 5TB per host, with a corresponding bump to 1.5TB per VM
- Host CPU count has been increased to 288 cores
- Guest virtual CPU count has increased to 32
- Disk scalability has also increased with support for up to 255 virtual block devices per VM and 4096 VBDs per host, all while supporting up to 20,000 VDIs per SR
- Active Directory performance to support very large AD forests with a resulting improvement in login times
You can get the new version at the XenServer download page.
Read more at xenserver.org